Sunday, April 30, 2017

If you love Jane Austen...

You will love Blood Rose Rebellion.
In the first installment of the new series, ROSALYN EVES captures everything I love about 19th century English Literature and creates this world that revolves around magic. Anna Arden is headstrong, brave, and yet vulnerable to everything that a teenage girl would be. She wants to love and be loved. But in her world, her lack of magic puts a mark of shame on her and she sets out to change the world. It was captivating, emotional, and if time had allowed I very well might have finished it all in one sitting. I was entranced by the journey of Anna and the forbidden romance that formed. I cannot wait to see what Eves has in store for the heroine. I received this book for review from blogging for books

No comments:

Post a Comment