Saturday, December 27, 2014

It has arrived....

My newest box of goodies from Influenster got here a few days ago but with the Christmas holidays behind me, I cracked the seal and found some amazing goodies. By far my favorite has to be the NYC eyeliner. I am such an eyeliner addict. Perfectly paired with it came a nice big bottle of Rimmel eye makeup remover. Guess my next girls night is taken care of. Then there is this amazing ecotools styling hair brush. While I probably won't be using this on my hair,(I'm a curly girl and therefore do not use a brush unless I've straightened my hair) I will definitely try it out on the little girl in the house who hates brushes. Kinda iffy about the candy cane tea, not really a tea drinker (and it's decaf) but will definitely use the coupon to get some Celestial Seasonings tea for my dad who loves the stuff. The Boots serum is a curious item (I've never had a huge skin care routine and it's worked for me so far as I can barely convince anyone that I am older than 25 and I'm a few months away from 34), but we'll see. And I love the McCormick spices so the thyme will be in good company in my spice drawer and in my recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment