Monday, January 5, 2015

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Tea

Got this little sample free in my FrostyVoxBox from Influenster. I'll be honest, I'm not a tea drinker (Unless you count good southern sweet tea). Having just tasted 10 new Teavana Teas at work (yay new tea), the last thing I really wanted to do was sit down with a cup of tea at home. But with this lovely actual winter weather we are experiencing here in Tennessee and having put away the last signs of Christmas in the house a little Candy Cane might keep the season going for another day (along with the dozen hallmark channel Christmas movies in the DVR). This was just what I expected of a minty green tea (kinda like the one we have at work). Now as I said, not really a tea drinker so I won't be hopping in the car to buy more, but I did share the coupon with my dad who does appreciate a good green tea and has been buying Celestial Seasonings brand for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment