Sunday, January 11, 2015

Barilla Collezione Pasta

Got another great freebie in the mail to try through Bzzagent. Always love getting something for free, what mom doesn't. Being the great procrastinator that I am, I started hunting for dinner last night and found a jar of alfredo and thought it would be the perfect time to try the Barilla Pasta that I just received (along with the pink peppercorns and their awesome grinder). Tossed some chicken in the skillet with Cajun seasoning (what can I say I like spicy), cooked up the pasta (just 10 minutes to perfect), and tossed it all together with some steamed broccoli (a staple in my house). It was delicious, simple and had the kids asking for more. I've always been a fan of Barilla pasta and this new pasta comes complete with a geography lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment