Saturday, January 31, 2015

Boots no.7

I received a sample of Boots no. 7 Advanced serum from Influenster to try. I'm sure this is a fantastic product, however, I have been blessed by aging gracefully so despite being a little more than a month from 34 I don't have any wrinkles to speak of enough to be inspired to buy this. As far as serums go, it didn't have too much of an odor. It wasn't oily and didn't try my skin out either. I put it on for a few days (as much as the sample allowed) and didn't have any noticeable changes, but as I said I might have the tiniest of crows feet (probably from squinting as I forget my sunglasses often) so chances are it might work wonders if you have wrinkles for it to work it's magic on. #getadvanced #contest @influenster @bootsbeautyusa

No comments:

Post a Comment