Monday, January 5, 2015

On a more personal note

I created this blog, mostly to fulfill the blog requirements for some great product review companies to get more freebies, because who doesn't love free stuff. However, sometimes I just need to vent a little. It's been a crazy few weeks with the holidays and birthdays and finally things are starting to get back to what is considered normal at my house. Then I check my email and I'm reminded that tomorrow the kids go back to school, which means scouts are back next week (there goes Monday and Tuesday night. Also I am reminded that soccer sign ups begin in three weeks, which means in two months there goes another few days and I'm back to Wednesday nights being my only guaranteed free time. Looks like this momma is going to get her freezer stocked before I return to my days of chauffeuring and coaching and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment